Full role can be downloaded here:-Volunteer-role-description-Inclusion-lead
County Commissioner County/Region team
Length of time in role: – 3 years
What will I do:-
As part of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) team you will:
- Use your knowledge to solve problems within the county and promote the advantages of creating an inclusive environment in guiding.
- Provide regular updates to the County Blue Team on usually on a quarterly basis but may occur more often
- Attend South West region meetings to liaise with other EDI leads. Feedback information to the County.
- Ensure effective communication of Girlguiding Inclusion opportunities, including via social media, to members across the County and encourage participation in the range of opportunities available.
- Advise county on inclusion as part of County activities and adventures.
- Keep up to date with HQ notices and promotions e.g. Adjustment Plans, Autism information etc.& pass on to County as appropriate
Can this be a job share:- yes
If you have decided to read this then please think about putting yourself forward. We cannot know or ask everyone directly so consider this a direct approach 😊
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact the County Commissioner via email on email@example.com saying why you feel you would be suitable the role.