What is the volunteer role of a County Awards Committee Administrator within Girlguiding Dorset County?
- Monitor and manage the contents of the awards committee email address.
- Collate nominations submitted to county.
- Offer information and support regarding the nomination of awards within the county.
- Set dates for termly awards meetings and ensure all members of the committee are informed in line with the guidelines.Create both agenda and minutes for all county awards meetings.
- Ensure confidentiality and GDPR for nominations are complied with including the use of passwords for all relevant documents.
- Arrange for the creation of online platform links for all meetings and ensure they are circulated to attending members.
- Raise the profile of awards through the Girlguiding Dorset’s social media engagement including the opportunities to nominate and success of those who have received awards taking into account permissions for personal details and photos.
- Maintain the appropriate spreadsheet to monitor the nominations to the committee.
- Create certificates and citations from the details of the nominations ready for printing.
What support will be available to me?
You will work closely with the chair of the County Awards Committee.
Is this the role for you?
If you have an interest in the recognition of excellence within Girlguiding and have great organisational and communication skills, please contact Lisa Upward, County Commissioner at email@example.com.