Length of time in the role 3 years
Supported by County Commissioner, Blue Team, County PR advisor
Number and type of meetings County Blue team meetings approximately six times a year
Can this role be a job share? Yes
What will I do?
- Support the County Commissioner and county lead volunteers to excite members and prospective members about activities happening around the Dorset County.
- Be responsible for supporting the regular update of the Twitter account of Girlguiding Dorset and any other relevant future social media channels with the Team.
- Facebook page
- Any other relevant future social media channels for the team
- Work with Dorset Girlguiding’s Blue Team, and the County Commissioner to agree the strategy, direction and tone for the relevant social media channels of the County.
- Support the County Team in covering events and activity within the county on social media. Assist the Team in generating their own content.
- Oversee any other social media activities required to promote other opportunities offered at a Girlguiding level
What skills will I have?
- Knowledge of the use of a wide variety of social media platforms
- IT skills
- Understanding of GDPR and Girlguiding policies
What next? If you would like to apply for this role, please send us a statement of no more than 500 words or a short video considering the following:
What skills can I bring to the team/role?
What platforms do you think are the most important for the County to concentrate on and why?
Closing date:- 24 March 2022
Applications to County Commissioner :-Lisa@girlguidingdorset.org.uk